Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sagano's - Japanese Restaurant




So can I just say I will never again mistake Japanese food being like Chinese. This was my first experience and it was wonderful!

I'm in love! We went to a room that had a grill in it. I ended up getting Hibachi Chicken.

We started out with a chicken broth based soup with mushrooms and a few other unrecognizable things in it. I could have eaten that all night.

Next was a basic salad of iceberg lettuce with cabbage, onion and a slice of tomato. I'm not sure what the dressing was but it was very thin and a brown color. The flavor was out of this world!

Next "the man" cooking for us grilled veggies and noodles separately. The noodles had some kind of sauce. Both amazing! He also gave us each two kinds of sauce to dip our food in. One was a orange type color and was creamy. I loved it. The next was more watery and a brownish red. Didn't like that as well.

Next he grilled our fried rice and chicken.

This had to have been the most enjoyable restarant experience I've had in a long time. If you're ever in Michigan in the Flint area, check out Sagano's.

2 comments:

Jason Boothman said...

Look yummy!

Sandi said...

Now that just looks plain scary!
You know me.....give me good old American food!