Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2008

Chicken Taco's



I got this recipe from Deb off of amomshideout.com These were fabulous! My husband said that it was good enough to even eat on his own or in a chicken chili. He really, really loved this as did we all. You'll see two pictures above. The one with the lettuce on it was his. He said I needed a picture of his on the site because it was "prettier". lol! Here's the recipe.

Ingredients:
1 lb frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 can tomatoes and chili's
1 packet taco seasoning

Directions:
Place chicken in crock pot.

Mix together tomatoes and taco seasoning and dump over chicken.

Cover with lid and cook for 8 hours. The directions I had said cook on high for 8 hours. My crockpot cooks very fast so I only had to cook on low for 4 1/2 hours.

Serve with your regular taco toppings and enjoy! And once again Deb, thanks so much for the amazing recipe! This is definately a keeper for our family.

No comments: