Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Easy Chicken Alfredo
This is one of those meals that is not only versatile, but great for days when you just don't have much time to cook.
4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast - yes you can use frozen chicken
1 can Bertolli alfredo sauce - every alfredo sauce is not created equal
1. Place chicken in crockpot.
2. Pour alfredeo sauce on top. Put a little water in the jar, close lid and swish around. Pour this on top as well.
3. Set crockpot on low and cook for 4-6 hours.
4. When chicken is cooked through, shred and take off fat. Put chicken back in crockpot.
5. Serve on top a bed of cooked fettucini noodles and sprinkled with freshly grated parm. cheese.
*Add 1 tablespoon prepared pesto to the crockpot with the sauce.
*Add freshly crushed cloves garlic.
*Add crushed red pepper for a kick.
Posted by Amanda Kaake at 10:11 AM