Tuesday, August 4, 2009
I forgot to take a picture of dinner, so a picture of my Lyshie and I will have to do:)
I finally have measurements for this tasty little loaf. My daughter just made this last night. Instead of using bread cubes she used italian bread crumbs by accident. It wasn't like what we normally have but it was still good. All in all for being 10 years old, she didn't do too bad at all - especially for her first time.
1 pound ground beef
1 - 1/2 cups broken up bread (bread cubes)
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 small onion, chopped
1/4 cup catsup
1-2 beaten eggs
1/3 cup catsup
3 T. brown sugar (or a bit less)
1. Mix all loaf ingredients together.
2. Put into a round baking dish and form into a loaf.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. Mix together sauce ingredients and put on top of loaf when the timer for the loaf goes off.
5. Return to the oven for 30 more minutes or till meat is cooked through.
6. Drain grease and serve.
Posted by Amanda Kaake at 9:38 AM